06 februari, 2015

| HOME | home is the nicest word there is.


Home is the nicest word there is. Not only the nicest word but also the nicest place. Your home could be anywhere, only when your uniqueness is around you. The interior pieces are found at flea markets, thrift shops or at our overstuffed attic. Plaids of my grandma, the dressing table of my first attended auction, my pimped bed found by my mother on the roadside, splitted coconuts bought at a flea market, feathers found in the woods, vinyl-cover bought at a thrift shop, an old guitar of my mam found at our attic. ect.
These mixed pieces create my room. Mostly pieces with a story. I'm obsessed with them.
Keep your eyes open because they are everywhere! 

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat heb je een prachtige kamer. Wat je zegt over 'thuis' is echt precies hoe ik er over denk. Heel mooi verwoord. Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Je kamer ziet er echt heel leuk uit! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love how your room is so cozy and home-y. It is not super "stylish" but I really love the whole vintage thing and the way it looks personified. x I

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen